These resources have been collated with Parents in mind. We also have Resources for Professionals and Resources for Young People on this website which you may wish to look at, or you can use our full Publication Search to help you find documents about particular issues.
Remember, if you're a Leicestershire parent or guardian you can also contact us with any questions or comments you may have about bullying or this website.
An easy-read leaflet giving information about bullying - what it is and how to stop it.
- Anti-Bullying Advice Leaflet (PDF, 1 Mb)
This document outlines what to do if you or your child is being bullied whilst on school transport.
- Bullying on School Transport (MS Word, 292 Kb)
For Involvement from Family Support Workers, Primary Mental Health Worker & Specialist Teachers.
- Family STEPS - Guidance Notes (MS Word, 226 Kb)
Information for professionals about Family STEPS (Solutions To Everyday Problems) services - what services are available and how a professional can request support for a family.
- Family STEPs - Information for Professionals (MS Word, 391 Kb)
A helpful guide from Kidscape.
- Stop Bullying! Practical advice for everyone (PDF, 55 Kb)
Produced by Leicestershire Anti-Bullying Team, this document gives information on what bullying is, its frequency and effects, where and when it occurs, as well as exploring "The 'Bully', the 'Victim' and the 'Group" and potential roadblocks to solutions.
- The Background to Bullying and its Social Context (MS Word, 163 Kb)
This booklet from Kidscape has three main sections: Bullies, Victims and Self-assertiveness Techniques. Bullies and victims sometimes have similar problems so you might find helpful suggestions in all the sections.
- You Can Beat Bullying - A Guide for Young People (PDF, 81 Kb)